The secure member website, Aetna Navigator,® www.aetna.com, helps members and their covered dependents manage health and financial information – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When registered, members can:
Review plan information
• Lookup who is covered, claims status, and explanation of benefits (EOB) statements.
• Review pharmacy benefits, including the Medication Formulary Guide, participating pharmacies and the mail-order drug program.
Find helpful resources to manage health care
• A personalized health history report provides summarized claim information organized by categories, such as names of doctors, medical care, and dental care that members may share with their health care providers.
• Cost of Care tool compares the estimated costs for health care services including medical procedures, office visits, medical diseases and conditions, prescription drugs and dental procedures.
• The Hospital Comparison Tool helps members review hospitals based on selected criteria.
• View and print medical/dental ID cards.
• Get Member Services contact information and send an email to Member Services (also available in Spanish).
• Search the DocFind® directory in English or Spanish. When a member searches for a Doctor on DocFind through the Navigator portal it automatically populates the plan for them so they don’t have to fill in that information.
• Download claims to a personal PC to keep track of health care spending.
Gain Access to sources of health information.
• Review Aetna InteliHeatlh® to look up credible health, dental and wellness information.
• Consult Healthwise® Knowledgebase, a user-friendly online information tool.